Develop an annotated bibliography for ten (10) sources (These cannot be annotated articles or books currently listed in the textbook).
- Of the ten sources, 7 must be journal articles, others may be other sources (Review resources page for help identifying academic journals).
- Sources should be no older than 8 years
- Include a cover page with the title “Annotated Bibliography” and student’s name (in lower right).
- Each annotation paragraph must be at least 100 words but no more than 250 words.
- The reflection paragraph for each annotation must be at least 100 words but no more than 250.
- Include the full citation of the article, as well as a summary of the article and a reflection for each annotation (see definitions of those below).
- References MUST be written in the APA 7th edition style.
- Please submit your Annotated Bibliography Assignment via the Moodle Assignments Tool.
- The topic you select may be such that the literature has a large percentage of one paradigm represented versus the other (quantitative vs. qualitative). Make sure you have a representation of both quantitative and qualitative articles (I realize that depending on your topic there may be only a few in one paradigm, but I do not want all in one research paradigm).
- Please save pdfs of your selected articles because we may request them if we have any questions.
Things to consider when selecting your articles:
- Is the article from a peer-reviewed journal (as opposed to a non-peer reviewed academic publication or a practitioner publication)?
- Is it a research article (as opposed to a literature review, book review, editorial, etc.)?
- How will the article expand my knowledge about key issues related to my research area of interest?
- Does the reference list provide a range of sources including peer-reviewed journal articles that I will be able to consult when I work on my capstone project, research requirement, or thesis?