Create 3-4 pages project proposal for the below scenario : attached the project proposal template.
- Develop a project definition and scope that defines the project and articulates the business context for the project.
- Identify problems that the proposed system is expected to solve (or opportunities the proposed project is expected to produce).
- Create project objectives.
- Create the project methodology or game plan.
- Compile a high-level schedule for completing the project scope.
Scenario B: Internet Bank
Imagine you work for a start-up company that is launching an internet bank. The internet bank will provide the following financial products and services to its customers:
· Accounts and deposits
· Credit, debit, and travel cards
· Tax services
Senior management and investors have identified the following key technical factors for the success of the internet bank:
· Scalability: The technology and software application infrastructure must accommodate high growth and new users without impacting the service levels delivered to existing users.
· Availability: Users must be supported with robust, consistent, and reliable access; excellent performance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· Security: Industry-accepted security practices and a multi-level authentication system have to be put in place to authenticate and identify each user before they access their accounts and initiate transactions.
· Manageability: The technology and software applications infrastructure must be easy to manage, support, and update.
You have been assigned to analyze your organization and develop a technical architecture to support the business processes of this internet bank.