Hello, I have a Article Critique for you today. This assignment must be DONE by TUESDAY August 6, 2019 no later than 11pm. By the way I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a spell check when completed. Make sure you read the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado the instructions to the assignments are below:
Use the CSU Online Library to locate and review a scholarly article found in a peer-reviewed journal related to HR selection methods, analyzing work, designing jobs, or HR planning. In peer-reviewed journals, the articles were reviewed by other professionals in the field to ensure the accuracy and quality of the articles, which is ideal when writing an article critique.
Once you have selected your article, follow the below criteria:
- There is a minimum requirement of 2 pages for the article critique.
- Write a summary of the article. This should be one to three paragraphs in length, depending on the length of the article. Include the purpose for the article, how research was conducted, the results, and other pertinent information from the article.
- Identify the selection criteria and methods and how they relate to hiring at the organization in the article.
- Discuss the meaning or implication of the results of the study that the article covers. This should be one to two paragraphs. This is where you offer your opinion on the article. Discuss any flaws with the article, how you think it could have been better, and what you think it all means.
- Write one paragraph discussing how the author could expand on the results, what the information means in the big picture, what future research should focus on, or how future research could move the topic forward. Discuss how knowledge in the area could be expanded.
Any sources used, including the textbook and the article, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
By the way, I’ve got three attachments which will be crucial for this assignment. The first two assignments are the Scholarly Peer-reviewed Articles which you will have the option of picking which one to write to/about (so CHOOSE ONE article to write about below) and you must meet and answer the guideline and questions above.