Write a program and flowchart.
You work at a Doggie Day care, and you have been asked to tally the weights of the dogs currently in boarding. Your supervisor needs help with the following:
- Tracking weights of dogs in the following categories
- Large Breeds
- Medium Breeds
- Small Breeds
- Less then 25 lbs
- ** You can change the weight amounts in each category; but you must include Large, Medium, and Small
- Less then 25 lbs
- The average weights in each category
- The total weights from all categories combined
The program you write should include these components at a minimum. Remember though: Get creative, and feel free to add different components that you feel are applicable in a grading program.
- You at least three different arrays – These are, in effect, parallel arrays:
- One for Large Dogs
- One for Medium Dogs
- One for Small Dogs
- ** Please note: The example image shown below includes 3 dog arrays
- ** You can also add extra categories
- Such as Extra Large Size, or Tea Cup Size
- Remember to use a “for” loop for each array
- You should have Average Weights for each dog category; therefore, you will have a minimum of 3 Average Calculations
- Large Dog Weight Average
- Medium Dog Weight Average
- Small Dog Weight Average
- You should have Total Weights that calculates the totals of all dog categories
- If you have 3 weight categories, all three should be included
- Hints and Suggestions:
- You can set your own Dog Weights – for example, see the weights in the example below
- You can set how many dogs’ weights for each section
- You can also write the program to ask the user for this input, but this is not required
- At the end, it prints out the weight totals and averages for each section; and then the total weights across all categories.
Looking for a flowgorithm flow chart for this program to see what im doing wrong in mine..