Complete your Gemba Walk and document your observations.
Write a 4- to 6-page report on your observations of your Gemba. Include the following in your report:
- Provide a summary of your organization.
- Provide context regarding the events and any industry.
- Note your Gemba observations.
- What was the goal of the Gemba?
- What did you observe during your Gemba?
- Provide a preliminary analysis of your observations.
- Did you observe any opportunities?
- Decrease inefficiencies
- Reduce waste
- Improve a product
- Streamline a process
- What were the key takeaways?
- Who were the individuals you spoke with?
- Who are they and what are their responsibilities?
- What did you learn from the people who work in the environment you observed?
- Detail the composition of your evaluation/interview sheet.
- Attach copies of completed evaluation/interview sheets.
- List two short-term and one long-term executable project ideas.
- How is your employer responding to your project?
Cite any resources you may have used in the Gemba.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.