Task: Case Description:
· An individual task. It consists of the design and execution of a quantitative research project using the methodology of a survey.
· This is an academic paper, so make sure to quote relevant publications, such as academic journals and books, to support your arguments.
· For the document: From 2000 to 2500 words.
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission: SUNDAY 11th APRIL 2021, 23:59HRS ON MOODLE
Weight: Resit – worth 100% of the overall grade – Please remember resits are capped at 70%
1) Research Objective: identify attitudes towards an issue of your choice that may affect society.
2) Define de universe of people that could be affected by that issue. Explain why. Provide the necessary background information based on secondary research sources.
3) Choose a sample that represents that universe. Provide a complete sample profile, considering demographics and psychographics.
4) Write a questionnaire using a least five different types of questions.
5) Apply the questionnaire through a survey and obtain a least fifty completed questionnaires.
· You may use Survey Monkey or a similar tool.
6) Present a report of findings supported with charts, followed by conclusions and recommendations.